Saturday, 13 February 2016

AEOS product review

I have recently been sent such an amazing set of skincare products by aeos skincare as a gift in return for promotion/review on my blog and Instagram. And I have to say, I was totally not expecting such an amazing set of products!! In total there are 10 items, all organic and fit for sensitive skin, and all contribute towards healthier skin I only received the package a few days ago however, there is already a difference in the radiance and healthiness of my face and skin. I wasn't too sure if it was too oily for me after using them for a few days so I now am only use a few of the products that match my skin type however, my skin is so much more moisturised. I would recommend not using too much of the products, just to reduce the risk of oiliness etc. The packaging is also so stunning; simple but so nice. Within the 10 items, I received Cleansing oil de-maq, Dew facial wash, Refreshing hydrating most and Realive serum (30ml each). And also, Gentle cleansing lotion, Gentle exfoliant, Energising conditioner, Enriching moisturiser, Beauty body shower and Beauty body lotion (10ml each). I would like to say thank you to aeos for sending me these, they are very much appreciated - this is not an attempt to brag in anyway, shape or form, I just hoped you would all appreciate a review of a lovely set sent to me. Thank you for reading, Stelle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment