Saturday, 20 February 2016

insta q&a

Hi everyone! Todays post is a q&a as I thought it would be nice for you all to get to know me a bit better, so i put a post on my instagram (@vxlvetteddy) asking for questions and here are some of the ones i received.
lol check how moody i look
1. Would you rather walk on lego or put a cocktail stick under your toe nail and kick a wall? - @e.ll.xe
As i've already told Elle, it's a slightly disturbed question that she gets asked frequently (says a lot about her, right guys?;) ahah).. but I think to be honest, i'd rather walk on lego because, i dont know, maybe if you lie it in a certain way it wouldnt hurt as much? idk.

2. If you could work anywhere and get everything for free, where would it be? - @florally.bethany
okay, so I have 2 places. The first would be the theatre just because that would mean free show tickets and, what musical theatre student doesn't want free theatre tickets?! The second would be lush because I never have enough money to buy the entire shop so if I could get it all for free, that would be amazingggg!

3. Where is your favourite place to get home ware from? - @wallflower.rose
I don't really have a favourite place but i get my home ware from places such as argos, the range, dunelm and b&m - don't judge me lol.

4. What is your go to makeup product? - @e.ll.xe
l'oreal true match foundation is what I always always rely on!! also, rimmel stay matte powder is defo another top favourite.

5. Do you have any siblings? - @cxitee_oxo
I have 1 brother who is 3 years younger than me.

6. If you could only travel to one continent for the rest of your life, which would it be? - @b3autyqueen_
This is tough because I would love to go to australia but i couldn't for the life of me live there because of all the creatures that live there OH MY LIFE. I could however live in America, especially if it was New york hollaaaa

7. What is your favourite item in your room? - @b3autyqueen_

Probably, when it's tidy, my bed side table just because it looks really cute with like my disney ears on, and favourite photo of my closest friends! I do however also love my photo wall - i know it isnt an 'item' as such but hehe, and also a scrabble art photo my mum did for me that contains all my favourite musicals!

8. If you could only watch one film for the rest of this year, what would it be? - @aka.icetea
This is so hard because im totally not a film person like, at all. I watch legally blonde all the time anyway so lets just say legally *laughing emoji*

9. what is your favourite song? - @chelsea_edgar_123

'i'll be here' from ordinary days the musical
'legally blonde' from legally blonde the musical
'i know things now' from into the woods
'all i ask', 'when we were young', 'hello', 'sweetest devotion' and 'remedy' adele.

thank you all so much for the questions, i'm sorry if i didnt answer yours!
stelle xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading this, I think the pictures really complemented the post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete