So, I take my photos on both my phone and my camera: I have an iPhone 5C and the Nikon D3300 (in the colour red just incase anyone wondered the colour hehe)
Editing with my phone:
So when I take my photos I make sure the lighting is decent and not making my photo grainy etc. I tend to take photos outside of my house so I'm not fussy about my background. I then open my camera, put it onto the 'square setting' and in the filters section I click 'fade'. Anddd literally that is it, that is all I do with my photos taken on my phone. Occasionally I'll increase/decrease brightness and/or exposure but yeah, it's really not that hard tbh *laughing emoji*
Editing with my camera:
When I take photos on my camera, the only thing I do is increase the exposure level to around 1.3-1.7 just because photos on my camera can be quite dull, especially when I've put the filter on and so don't fit my feed. I then send them to myself via Facebook and apply the fade filter.
I test out my feed on VSCO cam, which is an app I download off the App Store. This is a really nice app to test photos for my feed with as it has rows of 3 just like Instagram so I can decide what will match and what won't.
Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below
Stelle xoxo


I just found you blog and it's soo good! Lovely post
ReplyDeleteAmy xx
amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com
Really really enjoying your posts daaaaaaaarling!
ReplyDeleteBethany