Thursday, 10 March 2016

Everyday skincare routine

Today's post is just going to be me explaining what I do everyday to help to maintain healthy skin and things. It is a pretty simple, 3 step routine but I find it works really well for me. Obviously don't take this routine as yanno, the gospel of skincare, or anything like that; if you have a routine that works for you, great, if not you could perhaps give this a try!

The first thing I do is remove my makeup using Garnier Micellar water. I find this to be an amazing make up remover and also find it removes more makeup than wipes.
£3.00 - boots (400ml, 125ml is cheaper however the bigger bottle was on offer when i bought it)
Next, I apply AEOS dew facial wash to damp skin, which I got sent in a huge skincare set (product review linked here) to my t-zone and cheeks. I then remove this by splashing water onto my face. I find this removes any left over make up and also helps to rehydrate my skin as it can get dry as I do a lot of exercise during the day. I ensure to remove all of the product as it can leave my skin greasy/oily.
The final thing I do is give my face a wipe with moisturiser: for this I use AEOS enriching moisturiser. I absolutely love this, you don't need a lot to cover your face. I do also find too much can leave my face slightly oily. However it is useful for making my face smooth and again, hydrating it. Since beginning to use AEOS products my skin has become so much clearer and healthier!
Thank you for reading,
Stelle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment