Sunday, 14 February 2016

Mac lipstick collection

Hi everyone! Today's post is a mac lipstick collection, although my collection is quite teeny tiny. So yeah!


Creme cup
So my first ever Mac lipstick was a cremesheen lipstick in the shade creme cup. My favourite thing about this lipstick is DEFINITELY the smell, which might sound weird however if you own any lipsticks, you'll know how good some of them smell! I'd rate this a 3/5 purely because I'm not a massive fan of the cremesheen finish on me however I love the colour as it is a natural pinky colour and can be worn casual or formal.
Russian red
My 2nd lipstick was Russian red and I 100% love this colour. I feel like I suit red lipsticks quite well and I really like the shade/tone of red this is as its a slightly darker red than some lipsticks, such as ruby woo. It gives a beautiful matte finish and I just love wearing it when I go out for a meal or wherever! I'd give this a 5/5 rating because it's so stunning on.
Craving
My third and final lipstick is in the shade craving. This was a Christmas present I received and oh MY life it's gorgeous. This is 100% my favourite shade I own (I know choosing out of 3 isn't that hard but yannoooo). I love love love the colour it's so gorgeous; a kind of slightly purplier red, a darker autumnal colour however I will definitely be wearing this all year round *insert crying laughing emoji*. It's an amplified finish and the colour is so long lasting. Definitely a 10/5 rating. (It does look an awful lot like creme cup on the photo but I reassure you, it isn't!)
All of my lipsticks were £15.50 from Mac
Thank you for reading
Stelle xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the look of Russian Red, might have to buy that one! Great post xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete